Artisan Wealth Management, LLC is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. Like other professionals who advise on personal financial matters, we are required by federal law to inform our clients of our policies regarding the privacy of client information. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information collected from current or former clients in connection with any of the services provided by Artisan Wealth Management, LLC. Our policy with respect to your personal information is listed below.
- As part of the Integrated Wealth Management process, we may collect non-public personal financial information (encompassing investments, estate and other legal documents, employee benefits, taxes, etc.) as well as health and family information, as needed, to provide our services to you, from the following sources: (i) information we receive from you on applications or other forms, or in the course of communications between you or your designees and our staff; (ii) information about your transactions with us or others. We will hold any such information collected in the strictest confidence. This information is used only for our business purposes, and we do not sell any client data.
- In the normal course of business, we may disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s) including, for example, companies that provide custodial services for your investment portfolios. Examples of the types of information provided include name, address, phone number, Social Security number, and information about your investments and investment experience.
- As part of the Integrated Wealth Management process, we may discuss your information on an “as needed” basis with your other advisors, with whom you have given us permission to do so. For instance, we may assist your CPA in compiling information for your tax returns, or we may provide information to the attorney who prepares your estate planning documents.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with SEC regulators or other law enforcement authorities.
- Within our firm, we restrict access to a client’s non-public information to only those employees and agents who require that information in the ordinary course of servicing a client. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Every employee and agent exposed to client information signs a strict confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement.
- With respect to online privacy, we employ certain internet specific practices to maintain the security of your online sessions, including but not limited to firewall barriers, encryption and authentication procedures.
In the event that these policies change, Artisan Wealth Management, LLC will provide you with a sufficient amount of time to opt out of any disclosure provisions. Nevertheless, Artisan Wealth Management, LLC will provide a copy of its annual privacy notice to all clients upon inception of our engagement.